Coalescing Filter Housing - FH250-15-30
The Problem with Your OEM Filter Housings
Pressure Loss: Every time you add in-line housing, you're losing pressure from point A to point B. If your system requires multiple filter housings for your point-of-use air, you may be putting unnecessary demand on your compressors.
Drains: OEM filter housings tend to have internal drains that require disassembling the housings to service the drain. They also require a tool to remove the bowl, as opposed to being able to remove by hand.
The ACS Advantage
Pressure Consistency: You'll only see 1.8 psi differential pressure loss with our filter housings. This means your compressor doesn't have to work as hard, which will equate to energy savings and your machine's ability to retain pressure.
Removable Drains: Mechanically, our housings have external removable drains and only require hand tightening or loosening for removing bowls. Our filter elements are also clearly labeled on the bottom for easier part ordering.
- Pipe size: 1/4 inch
- SCFM: 15
- Dimensions: 1.97" x 0.67" x 6.18" x 2.36"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Micron Rating: 5
- Element Indicator shows when internal coalescing filter is saturated.
- Coalescing filter included. Refill for this filter is the CF-3001.
- ACS Filter Housing Data Sheet
- Installation Guide
The ACS Promise:
- We offer worldwide shipping on most products in our inventory
- Most items ship in under 24 hours
- Our products are proudly made in the USA
- We offer the complete security of a 1 year warranty on all of our products